Your path to content-based brand management
Our unique and proven method shows you how to infuse your brand with content and how to management it sustainably: the Brand Content Relationship Guide (BCRG).
Before, design guidelines were decisive for the communication of your brand. Today, content and stories play an ever increasingly more important role in the positioning of your brand. This content has to be relevant, useful and entertaining for your target group. Plus you also have to communicate your message in a sustainable and uniform fashion.
A structured approach to content-based brand management
With the Brand Content Relationship Guide, our proven method, we develop a strategy with you to properly strengthen your brand and set yourself apart from the competition. With this, we give you a clearly structured implementation process that is individually tailored to your resources.
- You integrate all brand perspectives into one holistic strategy.
- You increase the efficiency of your marketing measures.
- Based on this, you decrease the costs involved in creating content.
- You ensure that all produced content pays off toward your corporate goals.
In our BCRG Analysis Workshop you receive in 6 to 8 hours answers to questions such as:
- What strengths does your brand have?
- How much courage do you have to take new paths?
- What are your aims?
- Which target group are we addressing collectively?
- What is your conceivable positioning within the competition?
- How can PR and Marketing work together for the brand?
- What messages are important to you?
- What topics are of interest to your target group?
Based on these results, we develop an initial strategic approach that provides a direction for our further course of action. You then decide whether you wish to continue this path to content-based brand management with us.
If we are able to welcome you as a new customer, the costs of the workshop will not be billed to you.